This position will serve the essential function of supporting the bank’s SBA/Commercial loan department by assisting in loan origination, closing, servicing and liquidation of SBA and Commercial loans. Reports to the head of the Commercial Loan department and works closely with borrowers, credit analysts, closers and lending officers.
Loan Package Processing, Origination and Servicing
• Coordinates with “Borrowers” to answer questions and assemble complete SBA and Commercial Loan packages.
• Takes calls from borrowers and potential borrowers to answer questions and further the loan application process.
• Executes UCC filings
• Works on multiple loan software as needed.
• Assists in getting appraisals ordered, as needed.
• Provides quality control and maintenance of SBA and Commercial loan files
• Responsible for developing and maintaining loan “Tickler File” system.
• Assists in getting business valuations ordered as needed.
• Assists credit analysts with personal credit reports.
• Pulls flood certificates and sends notification to borrowers as needed.
• Orders preliminary title reports as needed.
• Coordinates property environmental inspections and appraisals as needed.
• Uploads all necessary documents for the Credit review.
• Follows up on Credit review checklist, ensuring all loan documents are complete and ready for closing.
• Orders loan docs as needed.
• Provides quality control checks of credit file for pre and post funding.
• Files loan documents and collateral titles as needed.
• Monitors and clears loan exception items, by contacting the borrower, insurance company, county, etc., to keep files updated and compliant will loan covenants and bank policy.
Qualified individuals must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• A basic understanding of Small Business loans or Commercial loan documentation and loan processing procedures.
• 2-4 years of small business or commercial loan administration experience preferred or an equivalent combination of education/training and experience; detail oriented; possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent customer communications, follow up, analytical, written, and verbal skills.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org