The C & I Lending Officer will be responsible for developing commercial banking relationships in and around Houston Texas providing commercial loans between $1 million and $5 million, and capturing commercial deposits.
Summary of essential job functions
- Prospect and develop C & I loans from $1MM to $5MM for (short term) revolving lines of credit, cash flow, working capital, business equipment and expansion (Non-real estate)
- Prepare full package loan applications and present to Credit Underwriting.
- Consistently generate and maintain a loan pipeline of transactions with manufacturing, service and industrial companies in NE Harris country and Kingwood area
- Manage and grow the existing commercial portfolio
- Compile complete, high quality, loan application packages to underwriting.
- Present commitment letters to borrowers for execution.
- Work closely with the Commercial banking team
- Develop and capture $3MM to $5MM in deposits annually
- Build strong“Bank Brand Awareness” in the market place.
- Develop and fund $12 million or more in new C & I loans per year
- Build and capture commercial deposit relationships
- Represent the bank with honesty and integrity while delivering high levels of customer service in all interactions.
- Build strong relationships that promote a positive reputation within the local business community
- Actively participate in community events as a highly visible representative of the bank
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum of 4years C & I lending experience preferred.
- Strong local market (NE Harris County/Kingwood) presence and Sphere of Influence.
- A solid foundation of commercial credit underwriting and loan structuring ability
Required Skills and Attributes: Effective communication skills and the ability to develop productive relationships with a wide range of business professionals.
- Ability to gain trust and effectively work with referral sources and their customers.
- Established network of business referral sources in the local market
- Proven track record of funding C & I loans and capturing deposits
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to conduct presentations, lead meetings and effectively sell business banking products and services in Houston.
- An energetic self-starter and strong collaborator with a proven ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Sound knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Extensive commercial banking referral network
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret, financial reports, corporate and personal tax returns and other financial documents.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com