The C & I Lending Officer will be responsible for developing commercial banking relationships in and around Houston Texas providing commercial loans between $1 million and $5 million, and capturing commercial deposits.
Summary of essential job functions
- Prospect and develop C & I loans from $1MM to $5MM for (short term) revolving lines of credit, cash flow, working capital, business equipment and expansion (Non-real estate)
- Prepare full package loan applications and present to Credit Underwriting.
- Consistently generate and maintain a loan pipeline of transactions with manufacturing, service and industrial companies in NE Harris country and Kingwood area
- Manage and grow the existing commercial portfolio
- Compile complete, high quality, loan application packages to underwriting.
- Present commitment letters to borrowers for execution.
- Work closely with the Commercial banking team
- Develop and capture $3MM to $5MM in deposits annually
- Build strong“Bank Brand Awareness” in the market place.
- Develop and fund $12 million or more in new C & I loans per year
- Build and capture commercial deposit relationships
- Represent the bank with honesty and integrity while delivering high levels of customer service in all interactions.
- Build strong relationships that promote a positive reputation within the local business community
- Actively participate in community events as a highly visible representative of the bank
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum of 4years C & I lending experience preferred.
- Strong local market (NE Harris County/Kingwood) presence and Sphere of Influence.
- A solid foundation of commercial credit underwriting and loan structuring ability
Required Skills and Attributes: Effective communication skills and the ability to develop productive relationships with a wide range of business professionals.
- Ability to gain trust and effectively work with referral sources and their customers.
- Established network of business referral sources in the local market
- Proven track record of funding C & I loans and capturing deposits
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to conduct presentations, lead meetings and effectively sell business banking products and services in Houston.
- An energetic self-starter and strong collaborator with a proven ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Sound knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Extensive commercial banking referral network
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret, financial reports, corporate and personal tax returns and other financial documents.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com