Our client is an award winning financial advisory firm serving clientele in the greater Houston, Texas area. Located in the Galleria, they provide wholistic and comprehensive financial planning to affluent families, businesses and financially independent professionals. Our client utilizes a balance sheet approach that considers every aspect of a family’s assets, liabilities, and personal circumstances to maximize wealth now and for future generations. They take pride in being the single point of contact for all aspects of our client’s personal finances and do this by collaborating with their other professionals to provide comprehensive financial planning.
This is a special opportunity unlike most in the financial services industry. OUR CLIENT is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package and benefits for employees who demonstrate hard work, leadership and passion for our mission. Second, you will be a member of a collaborative and supportive team of strong individuals, passionately working hard to grow a successful business.
OUR CLIENT is seeking to dramatically accelerate growth and they are looking for a driven, detailed orientated and passionate Client Service Associate who takes pride in delivering an exceptional experience for every client across the organization.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery the Client Service Associate will have the following responsibilities:
- Regular communication with clients – you will deliver exceptional client service and execute on any requests that our clients might have with accuracy and efficiency
- Support the Senior Advisor and the Assistant Financial Planner with preparation for the financial plan meetings
- Create, maintain and train our clients on the use of their client portal
- Process and follow up on client paperwork for proper maintenance of accounts and internal systems
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the gathering of required documentation and client information
- Work with our client’s other professionals to solve complex client issues and solve their needs
Successful candidates will be driven and committed to providing the best possible client experience. Beyond that, we are seeking a candidate that has proven experience and passion for turning the client service aspects of a business into a well-oiled machine. The successful candidate will have 4 or more years client service experience in a fast paced environment.
Additional requirements are:
- Educational Background — Bachelor’s degree required. Business or Finance related is a plus
- People Skills – confidence interacting with older and highly successful clients, dedication to providing excellent customer service and the ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Results — proven track record of exceeding goals and self-driven; consistently making good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Technology Acumen – demonstrated ability to innately understand technology and quickly learn new software. Working knowledge of eMoney and Orion software a plus.
- Action Oriented — enjoys working hard and looks for challenges; able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information is available; not afraid to make decisions.
The comp package includes a generous salary, profit sharing bonus potential, 4 weeks paid vacation, 401k Matching, path to partner and equity ownership as well as a comprehensive health benefits program.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org