Our Client is an award-winning financial advisory firm serving clientele in the greater Houston, Texas area. They provide affluent families, successful businesses and financially independent individuals and utilize a balance sheet approach that considers every aspect of a family’s assets, liabilities, and personal circumstances to maximize wealth now and for future generations. Our client takes pride in being the single point of contact for all aspects of our client’s personal finances and do this by collaborating with their other professionals to provide comprehensive financial planning.
This is a special opportunity unlike most in the financial services industry. Our client is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package and benefits for employees who demonstrate hard work, leadership and passion for our mission. Second, you will be a member of a collaborative and supportive team of strong individuals, passionately working hard to grow a successful business.
OUR CLIENT is seeking to dramatically accelerate growth and we are looking for a driven, detailed orientated and passionate Associate Financial Planner who takes pride in delivering an exceptional experience for every client across the organization.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery the Associate Financial Planner will be a critical member of
the planning team, and will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of financial plans for clients including analysis and recommendations in areas such as cash-flow, retirement, tax management, estate-
planning, education-funding, stock options and risk mitigation.
- Manage pre-client meeting activities such as preparing a client-ready financial plan presentation, offering recommendations, ensuring completion of client paperwork and reports.
- Manage post-client meeting tasks in a timely manner such as meeting notes, revisions to financial plans as needed and implementation of agreed to recommendations.
- Evaluate clients current investments, assist in development of recommendations and presentation to clients, implement changes per clients Investment Policy Statements.
- Follow-up with clients’ other advisors and our collaboration partners as needed.
- Demonstrate a high level of quality service to clients by maintaining a keen awareness of their comprehensive financial situation and responding promptly to their needs.
Above all else, the successful candidate must be committed and be driven to provide the highest level of service to the clients. They are seeking a candidate that has a selfless desire to lead people to a higher level of financial peace of mind.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of planning experience in the financial advisory fields.
Additional requirements are:
- Overall DNA — highly detailed and organized, constant desire to increase knowledge and ability, laser focus on meeting client needs in a team environment, building a spirit of cooperation and sharing knowledge and skills with others for the betterment of our clients.
- People Skills – confidence interacting with older and knowledgeable high net worth clients and other stake holders. Ability to confidently present a new perspective or different opinion.
- Communication – ability to clearly and succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Action Oriented — strong work ethic and looks for challenges; able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information is available; not afraid to make decisions.
- Technology Acumen – innate ability to understand technology including cloud-based software. Working knowledge of ByAllAccounts, eMoney, TRX and Orion software a plus.
- Educational Background — four year undergraduate degree required, preferably in accounting, business, finance, economics, or related fields. Basic understanding of financial planning strategies for high net worth clients.
- The ideal candidate would be working towards or have received their CFP, CPA or ChFC designation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org